Monday 9 June 2014

♥ Hideaway ♥

I find it really hard to come up with titles, so today's is also the title of one of my current tunes I have on repeat.. like right now. It's Kiesza - Hideaway. I've linked to the video at the bottom.. I never usually do that, but it's too good not to share. I love the dancing in it and it's so darn catchy! It's like the 90's are back.. but with an 80's feel. Love it.

Anyway, this outfit is from somewhere I don't usually shop (Bunny Boutique by Leigh).. actually this might be my first purchase from there.. but I couldn't resist as it's panda related and was up for grabs for 50 linden Friday. Super cute. I love the stockings.. they just made it that much more awesome. I was a bit sad that it didn't include shoes though and since I didn't actually have anything in my inventory that looked right with it I ended up without shoes. I know, me not having something to go with it?! That's just weird, right? Oh well, still rocking this look without shoes!

The hair is the new hair from Magika. It's called "Reading" and it's so pretty. I love it. It's tied up at the back and curly in the front.

My SL mummy is back now from her holiday.. yay.. it was nice to have someone with me trying to get into Collabor88 too. I got a couple of things from there, this round is much better for your grownup avis though.

In typical me fashion I can't sleep.. so, here I am.. blogging.

 Credits:
 Outfit: Lucy Dress outfit from Bunny Boutique by Leigh
Hair: [01] Reading from Magika (new)
Glasses: (Black panda) Glasses from katat0nik (The Arcade June 2014)
Bag: Funny Bear #6 Puppet Bag RARE from Casual Lies
Dog: Doge - French bulldog - Spot from Alchemy (Chapter Four June 2014)
Ring: Pandoo Ring Black from [tea.s]
Cat on arm: Gang cat2 luca from d-lab (The Arcade 2014)
Nails: Nail Polish Panda RARE from CutieCakes
Pose: Innocence - Innocent 5(m) from .click.

Kiesza - Hideaway 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio