Saturday 7 June 2014

♥ Traveler Kitties ♥

The Arcade.. ahh we all love it and we all hate how many lindens we end up spending after it. I was actually disgusted with how much I had spent this round. Next time I need to reign it in a bit.. 

I just had to show off the awesome traveler kitties collection from MishMish today! They are so stinkin' cute, which is why I had to have the entire collection. I put them in my store on display, cos I had to have them somewhere I was going to see them a lot.

This cute shirt is from Minuet and found at this round of Woodland Gatcha, a rare, but all the shirts from Minuet are awesome! This bag from Razzberry Inc is also from this round of Woodland.. and it's purrrrrfect. 

Love these little French doggies from this round of The Chapter Four! I know I featured one last post.. but I have all but one of the collection, so you might see them a lot.. but since they rock and look so cute I don't think you'll mind.

My shades and octopus head-gear are both from Half Deer, found at The Arcade. I knew as soon as I saw the melty sunglasses that I had to have them.. I adore them.. they are just so quirky.

Missing my SL mummy like crazy. She should be home tomorrow, so that's good. I've been busy making SLINK nails for grownups the last couple of days, so at least I've kept myself busy.

Credits:
Top: Get Real Tee - BABY RARE from Minuet (Woodland Gatcha June 2014)
Pants: Jean Skirt & Pants - Plain from Marmelade
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Hair: Kiera - Blondes from ploom
Glasses: Summer Delights - Melty Sunglasses - [Silver] from +Half-Deer+ 
(The Arcade June 2014)
Ring 1: Chewnicorn Ring Pink from [tea.s]
Ring 2: Kitty Ring Set Silver from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Bracelet - 15 from Marmelade
Bag: Kitty Cuteness Purse (Pink) from Razzberry Inc
Pig: Basic Piggie Wiggie from Schadenfreude (The Arcade June 2014)
Octopus on head: Summer Delights - [Octomint] from +Half-Deer+ 
(The Arcade June 2014)
Phone: Keitai Smart Phone - Beary-san Pink from .tsg. (The Arcade June 2014)
Dog: Doge - French bulldog - Snow from Alchemy (Chapter Four June 2014)
In background: Complete Traveler Kitties set from MishMish
(The Arcade June 2014)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio