Thursday 5 June 2014

♥ Lately I've been losing sleep ♥

Very appropriate title today considering it's 6am and I've not slept yet and it's also the lyrics in a song I'm listening to at the moment. I blame this nasty flu bug thing I've got for my awakeness, it's made me feel really rotten.

Anyway, I have a super duper adorable outfit from Foox Kids to show you today. Just look at how cute it is! I love the little floral shorts, the quirky tank with bows.. it's probably my favorite outfit from Foox Kids so far.. it even comes with the black sneakers, one bow and a set of pigtail bows, but I used the one bow today. Love, love, love this look.♥

The hair I'm wearing is from Truth, found at this round of The Arcade, it's darling! The bear on my arm is also from The Arcade, from BoOgErS. Who can resist the lure of those cute bears? I only wanted one.. I somehow ended up with nearly the full set. I did get the bear I really wanted though "Chosen" bear (not featured in this post, but no doubt will make an appearance soon)

I couldn't decide on which bag I wanted to wear for this post.. so I did the taboo thing and wore two! One backpack from Boom (also found at The Arcade.. can you tell I went a bit crazy this round?) and this awesome retro bag from Little Nerds (from this round of Woodland Gatcha)

Credits:
Outfit: Yellow Flowery Set from Foox Kids
Hair: Sakura [Blondes/ Pink Bears] from Truth (June Arcade 2014)
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Yellow - from [tea.s]
Bracelet: My PearLet Bracelet - 3 L from Cute Bytes
Bear: Wear-A-Bear Yellow from BoOgErS (June Arcde 2014)
Backpack: My Beast Friend Backpack - BUNNY - cream from BOOM 
(June Arcade 2014)
Bag: Little Vintage Bag - Flowers - Hold from Little Nerds 
(Woodland Gatcha June 2014)
Nails: Princess Pastels from *BABY*
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 3 from .click.
Location: It all starts with a smile

Special thanks to Estelah Breen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio